Update Egg Cleansing Brush with 3 Replaceable Brushes Review

"Thank you, @liberexlab — I have never been one to use any extra tools except my hands when it comes to cleansing my face. Since being gifted this awesome Facial Cleansing Brush that’s shaped like an egg, all that’s going to change. It comes with 3 different styles of brushes and its rechargeable—which I LOVE! It has 3 different speed modes so it vibrates as you cleanse your face which is so relaxing! It’s fully waterproof so no worries about getting it wet, because it’s made for that! My favorite part of this gadget is the organic Silicon brush. It made my skin feels so clean after using it with a cleansing balm! I also used the deep cleansing brush head for my chin because I get a lot of clogged pores in that area. I applied a bit of exfoliating scrub with it, and it was super soft and easy to clean! It also dried really fast afterwards. I like how the top of the facial cleansing tool has a cap with holes in it so you won’t have to worry about water getting trapped inside and it not drying. I definitely recommend if you’re looking for a device for sensitive skin. I didn’t have any irritation or abnormal redness. Liberexlab was kind enough to give me a discount for you all. If you’re interested in your own then use Gigi10 for 10% off $33.99, the link is in my bio ☺️ Happy Cleansing!⁣" 

-- Review By Gigi from Instagram  June,15th,2019 


--Brush Heads: Φ=0.075mm bristles deep cleansing brush for clean pore and exfoliate dead skin. Φ=0.05mm bristles soft care brush designed for sensitive and thinner skin, soft and comfortable. The silicone brush head for gentle exfoliation and massega, suitable for all skin types

--Ultrasonic Vibration Technology: more gentle on your skin than spin brush, gentlely clean and get deep into the pores to remove dirt, dead skin, oil, makeup residues and blackheads, 6X more effectively than a manual cleanser

--3 Modes & Smart Timer: three intensities from weak to strong, 3800/min for massaging, 5000/min for exfoliating, 6500/min for deep cleansing. The smart timer function decelerate slightly every 20s to remind you to change areas, turns itself off after 1 minute - it ensures you won't over do the cleansing

--Innovative Inductive Charger: no charging interface, truly realized full body waterproof, can be used in the shower. FAST wireless charging 1.5 hours which will last 30 - 45 days.

Do you want to buy one to test? 10% Discount Code for you:Gigi10 

You won't be disapointed after receiving the Egg Facial Brush

More information,please follow Liberex Blog!Enjoy!
Subscriber our website be a VIP member obtain 10% discount code:http://www.liberexlab.com

Instagram:@Liberexlab
Pinterest:Liberex Official

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A Guide To Rudimentary Information For Everlasting Finger-Nails

How to Use Liberex Professional FC162 Water Flosser 600ml

6 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures Explained