LIBEREX MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER REVIEW



Another day, another blog post! Today I have a review for you, all about the Liberex Electrical Makeup Brush Cleaner. I received this product a little while ago and tested it out for the first time today! 

Here is how she looks! Sleek, not too bulky, and comfortable to hold.
It includes:
electrical brush cleaner
-charger
-brush cleaner stand
-makeup brush holder attachments
bowl for the water

So if you have never heard of or seen an electrical makeup brush cleaner, I’ll give you a little run down. It is an excellent, small device that will spin your makeup brushes in a bowl of water, clean them for you, as well as air-drying them.


Can I just say, this product does wonders! If you are someone that has a lot of brushes like myself, then it probably takes you a while to hand wash them. With this device, it cuts my brush cleaning time in half! It was easy to figure out, very compact, and easy to travel with. Can I say this product does wonders! If you are someone that has a lot of brushes like myself, then it probably takes you a while to hand wash them. With this device, it cuts my brush cleaning time in half! It was easy to figure out, very compact, and easy to take on the road.
I love the fact that I can see how dirty the water gets; I can see all of the makeup coming out of my brush. It’s so satisfying to know that my brushes are getting a deep clean.


There are a variety of attachments, which I love because not all makeup brushes are the same size. I also like that I know when the device is ready for use, it will flash red when it is charging and turn blue when it’s fully charged.
Overall I believe that this product retails for $26 and is worth every penny. I received my cleaner from Amazon, and I will leave the link for you down below!
Thank you so much for reading! I look forward to posting for you soon.
Here is where you can find the Liberex Makeup Brush Cleaner:

Follow Me on Social Media:
Instagram: Follow Here
Facebook: Follow Here
Pinterest: Follow Here

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A Guide To Rudimentary Information For Everlasting Finger-Nails

How to Use Liberex Professional FC162 Water Flosser 600ml

6 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures Explained