Liberex Portable Oral Irrigator Review

INS:@lesa_cap   February,8th,2020

Going into the weekend woo hoo, happy Friday! Ready to relax a bit & hopefully stay warm! Not my usual beauty or books but oh for some amazing selfcare & I guess a beautiful smile is beauty related!
.
I have been using this fantastic Water Flosser from @liberexlab for a while, it’s cordless, completely portable & works like a dream! I always wanted one of these to get my mouth thoroughly clean & fresh! What I love about this system is that it does what I want it to, it’s simple to use & it’s affordable!
.
What you get is a rechargeable device, water tank & assembly that allows for three modes, 5 replacement jet nozzles, a waterproof bag for travel & charging cord! Once the unit is charged, fill the tank with water, add your desired nozzle & be ready when you turn it on! The water stream has 30-100 psi and 1600 pulses per minute - which flosses & cleans effectively! The nozzle turns a complete 360 degrees so you can reach anywhere at any angle necessary! Simply pop on the nozzle to use & change or remove it with the press of a button!

.
The nozzles give you cleaning options -
-(2) Standard tips that stream to clean between teeth & the pulsing action also massage gums. -Periodontal tip that deeply rinses into the gums around teeth to massage, promote blood circulation, & aid with gingivitis, teeth sinking, etc.
-Orthodontic tip works to get in & around braces, false teeth, orthotics to remove plaque. -Dental Plaque Tip works around bridges, crowns, implants with 4 thin tufts of bristles to handle plaque!
.
This is a small unit that sits nicely on your bathroom counter & doesn’t take up valuable space! I’m so happy with it, check it out on their page or website liberexlab.com or the link in my bio. This unit sells for $29.99! Check out my highlights to see it!
.
Thank you so much to #LiberexLab for sending this to try & review. It’s such a pleasure to use, love a clean, fresh mouth! I also think my teeth are much cleaner than with brushing & using dental floss!

评论

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this informative review with us. I enjoyed the details that you provided in this article on this product. Have a great rest of your week and keep up the posts.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

A Guide To Rudimentary Information For Everlasting Finger-Nails

How to Use Liberex Professional FC162 Water Flosser 600ml

6 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures Explained