REVIEW: LIBEREX CORDLESS WATER FLOSSER


THURSDAY, 5 SEPTEMBER 2019 



Hi loves, today's post is on Liberex Cordless Water Flosser ($39.99) and it was sent to me as PR (All my thoughts are 100% my own). Thank you Liberex for this wonderful gift. It comes in a black cardboard box and inside of it is the Cordless Water Flosser, USB Cable and 5 jet nozzles.

This is portable water floss and I can easily charge it with the USB cable where ever I am. It has 1600 times/minute water pulls, 360º rotating long nuzzle. It can easily reach every corner and clean better, then a toothbrush. It has 3 different cleaning modes: normal, soft and pulse. I like to use the normal. It seems to be working the best for me and I have really been enjoying water flossing.

It has lithium battery and it lasts 14 days. To recharge it takes take up 4 hours. It's FDA approved for teeth and braces. It can also be used when you have crowns, bridges, and veneers.

On the picture below you can see you can open it by turning it left. The top part will come off. On the back it also has water tank lid, which makes filling the water tank so easy. 


To chance the heads is super easy. I only need to press the disassembly button to remove it or to add a new one. This water floss came with 5 heads: 2 Standard Jet Tips, 1 Periodontal, 1 Orthodontic and 1 Dental Plaque. You can see all 5 heads down below. From L to R: Periodontal (for periodontal pockets), Standard Tip (For teeth daily clean. It also helps to massage the gums.), Dental Plaque (For implants, dental bridges and false tooth crowns), Orthodontic (For false tooth) and the second Standard Jet Tip.

I have been using it for 2 weeks and I really enjoying it. It gets all the small pieces of food off my teeth and leaves them clean. I also like the size of it. It's perfect for traveling and easy to use. I like it more, then regular flossing. I feel it makes my teeth cleaner. If you are interested in it, you can check out the Liberex Cordless Water Flosser here.




Have you tried a water floss before?


Thank you for watching

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A Guide To Rudimentary Information For Everlasting Finger-Nails

How to Use Liberex Professional FC162 Water Flosser 600ml

6 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures Explained