Liberex Facial Cleansing Brush Review on INSTAGTAM

LIBEREX sponsor this review for Liberex Egg Facial Cleansing Brush with 2 Replaceable Brushes,White.


Thanks you again for @myssticglowxl wonderful review,talking about the powful cleaning functions,how to use the facial 
brush and the changes after using Liberex Facial Cleansing Brush.


She said:"I'm just going to tell you that I have the Foreo, two of Nexa and also the Clarisonic and since the easy, ultrasonic cleaning brush of Liberex, came To I life, already I do not use any other!    I notice that it leaves my skin much more radiant and shining than the others. And I feel the pores more uncongested and closed!

Thanks to the ultrasound and vibration, it helps to a more effective deep cleaning, to the elimination of the dust, the dead cells, the residues of makeup and the balance of sebum secretion. Maximizes the absorption effect of skin care products, obtaining a fresh , clear and soft skin.

It has 3 vibration speed modes:

Low speed, for massages and daily cleaning.

The average speed, for the exfoliant, helps the dead cells of the epidermis to fall

And high speed, for a deep cleaning and remove impurities from the pores.

And it brings two cleaning heads. One with finer bristles, for the skin care sueve, for sensitive and finer skins. The soft and comfortable bristles, for daily massages. And another deep cleaning head, with thicker bristles, suitable for mixed and oily skin It is used in cleaning pores and exfoliates dead skin.

I recommend it 100%! And also, we have a little one of those that we like so much and they come so good to us !! Code MYSSTIC10. A 10% discount on a price on Liberex Officail Store that you will like a lot! 20% discount code 64WWF3DN for your purchase on Amazon.I leave The links in the Highlights Folder and in my 21Buttons, so you can easily access the product!

Tell me if you dare to try it! "
Enjoy your time with Liberex News!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A Guide To Rudimentary Information For Everlasting Finger-Nails

How to Use Liberex Professional FC162 Water Flosser 600ml

6 Common Cosmetic Dental Procedures Explained